213325 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 213325:
52 × 7 × 23 × 53
(5 × 5 × 7 × 23 × 53)
52 × 7 × 23 × 53(5 × 5 × 7 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 213325 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 213325
- Cardinal: 213325 can be written as Two hundred thirteen thousand, three hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.13325 × 105
Factors of 213325
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 88
Divisors of 213325
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 321408
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 108083
- 213325 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (108083) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 105242
Bases of 213325
- Binary: 1101000001010011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3414D
- Base-36: 4KLP
Squares and roots of 213325
- 213325 squared (2133252) is 45507555625
- 213325 cubed (2133253) is 9707899303703125
square rootof 213325 is 461.8711941657
cube rootof 213325 is 59.7512852557
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 213325?
- 213,325 seconds is equal to 2 days, 11 hours, 15 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 213,325 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 213325 cubic inches would be around 5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 213325
- 213325 backwards is 523312
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 213325's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 213325 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 213325 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/213325/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 213325 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/213325/
The information we have on file for 213325 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!