2135 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2135:
5 × 7 × 61
5 × 7 × 61
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2135 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2135
- Cardinal: 2135 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred thirty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.135 × 103
Factors of 2135
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 73
Divisors of 2135
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2976
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 841
- 2135 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (841) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1294
Bases of 2135
- Binary: 100001010111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x857
Squares and roots of 2135
- 2135 squared (21352) is 4558225
- 2135 cubed (21353) is 9731810375
square rootof 2135 is 46.2060602085
cube rootof 2135 is 12.8765433157
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2135?
- 2,135 seconds is equal to 35 minutes, 35 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,135 would take you about thirty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2135 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2135
- 2135 backwards is 5312
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2135's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2135 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!