2137284 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2137284:
22 × 32 × 59369
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 59369)
22 × 32 × 59369(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 59369)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2137284 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2137284
- Cardinal: 2137284 can be written as Two million, one hundred thirty-seven thousand, two hundred eighty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.137284 × 106
Factors of 2137284
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 59374
Divisors of 2137284
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5402670
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3265386
- 2137284 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3265386) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1128102
Bases of 2137284
- Binary: 10000010011100110001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x209CC4
- Base-36: 19T50
Squares and roots of 2137284
- 2137284 squared (21372842) is 4567982896656
- 2137284 cubed (21372843) is 9763076757296522304
square rootof 2137284 is 1461.9452794137
cube rootof 2137284 is 128.8113340849
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2137284?
- 2,137,284 seconds is equal to 3 weeks, 3 days, 17 hours, 41 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,137,284 would take you about five weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2137284 cubic inches would be around 10.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2137284
- 2137284 backwards is 4827312
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 2137284's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2137284 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2137284 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2137284/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2137284 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2137284/
The information we have on file for 2137284 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!