2140 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2140:
22 × 5 × 107
(2 × 2 × 5 × 107)
22 × 5 × 107(2 × 2 × 5 × 107)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2140 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2140
- Cardinal: 2140 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 2.14 × 103
Factors of 2140
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 114
Divisors of 2140
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4536
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2396
- 2140 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2396) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 256
Bases of 2140
- Binary: 1000010111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x85C
- Base-36: 1NG
Squares and roots of 2140
- 2140 squared (21402) is 4579600
- 2140 cubed (21403) is 9800344000
square rootof 2140 is 46.2601340247
cube rootof 2140 is 12.8865874255
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2140?
- 2,140 seconds is equal to 35 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,140 would take you about thirty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2140 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2140
- 2140 backwards is 0412
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2140's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2140 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2140 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2140/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2140 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2140/
The information we have on file for 2140 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!