214375 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 214375:
54 × 73
(5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 7)
54 × 73(5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 214375 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 214375
- Cardinal: 214375 can be written as Two hundred fourteen thousand, three hundred seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.14375 × 105
Factors of 214375
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 214375
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 312400
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 98025
- 214375 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (98025) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 116350
Bases of 214375
- Binary: 1101000101011001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x34567
- Base-36: 4LEV
Squares and roots of 214375
- 214375 squared (2143752) is 45956640625
- 214375 cubed (2143753) is 9851954833984375
square rootof 214375 is 463.0064794363
cube rootof 214375 is 59.8491581337
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 214375?
- 214,375 seconds is equal to 2 days, 11 hours, 32 minutes, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 214,375 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 214375 cubic inches would be around 5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 214375
- 214375 backwards is 573412
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 214375's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 214375 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 214375 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/214375/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 214375 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/214375/
The information we have on file for 214375 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!