214809 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 214809:
3 × 7 × 53 × 193
3 × 7 × 53 × 193
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 214809 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 214809
- Cardinal: 214809 can be written as Two hundred fourteen thousand, eight hundred nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.14809 × 105
Factors of 214809
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 256
Divisors of 214809
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 335232
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 120423
- 214809 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (120423) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 94386
Bases of 214809
- Binary: 110100011100011001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x34719
Squares and roots of 214809
- 214809 squared (2148092) is 46142906481
- 214809 cubed (2148093) is 9911911598277129
square rootof 214809 is 463.4749184153
cube rootof 214809 is 59.8895189125
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 214809?
- 214,809 seconds is equal to 2 days, 11 hours, 40 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 214,809 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 214809 cubic inches would be around 5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 214809
- 214809 backwards is 908412
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 214809's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 214809 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!