21654 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 21654:
2 × 33 × 401
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 401)
2 × 33 × 401(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 401)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21654 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21654
- Cardinal: 21654 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, six hundred fifty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.1654 × 104
Factors of 21654
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 406
Divisors of 21654
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 48240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 26586
- 21654 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (26586) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4932
Bases of 21654
- Binary: 101010010010110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x5496
- Base-36: GPI
Squares and roots of 21654
- 21654 squared (216542) is 468895716
- 21654 cubed (216543) is 10153467834264
square rootof 21654 is 147.1529816211
cube rootof 21654 is 27.8727216329
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21654?
- 21,654 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,654 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 21654 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21654
- 21654 backwards is 45612
- 21654 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21654's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 21654 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!