2166 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2166:
2 × 3 × 192
(2 × 3 × 19 × 19)
2 × 3 × 192(2 × 3 × 19 × 19)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2166 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2166
- Cardinal: 2166 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred sixty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.166 × 103
Factors of 2166
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 24
Divisors of 2166
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4572
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2406
- 2166 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2406) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 240
Bases of 2166
- Binary: 1000011101102
- Hexadecimal: 0x876
- Base-36: 1O6
Squares and roots of 2166
- 2166 squared (21662) is 4691556
- 2166 cubed (21663) is 10161910296
square rootof 2166 is 46.5403051129
cube rootof 2166 is 12.9385661563
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2166?
- 2,166 seconds is equal to 36 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,166 would take you about thirty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2166 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2166
- 2166 backwards is 6612
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2166's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2166 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2166 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2166/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2166 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2166/
The information we have on file for 2166 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!