21730 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 21730:
2 × 5 × 41 × 53
2 × 5 × 41 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21730 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21730
- Cardinal: 21730 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, seven hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 2.173 × 104
Factors of 21730
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 101
Divisors of 21730
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 40824
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 19094
- 21730 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (19094) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2636
Bases of 21730
- Binary: 1010100111000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x54E2
- Base-36: GRM
Squares and roots of 21730
- 21730 squared (217302) is 472192900
- 21730 cubed (217303) is 10260751717000
square rootof 21730 is 147.4109900923
cube rootof 21730 is 27.9052922649
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21730?
- 21,730 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 2 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,730 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21730 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21730
- 21730 backwards is 03712
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21730's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21730 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 21730 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21730/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 21730 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21730/
The information we have on file for 21730 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!