21769 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 21769:
11 × 1979
11 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21769 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21769
- Cardinal: 21769 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, seven hundred sixty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.1769 × 104
Factors of 21769
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1990
Divisors of 21769
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 23760
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1991
- 21769 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1991) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 19778
Bases of 21769
- Binary: 1010101000010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x5509
- Base-36: GSP
Squares and roots of 21769
- 21769 squared (217692) is 473889361
- 21769 cubed (217693) is 10316097499609
square rootof 21769 is 147.5432140085
cube rootof 21769 is 27.9219766637
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21769?
- 21,769 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 2 minutes, 49 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,769 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21769 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21769
- 21769 backwards is 96712
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21769's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21769 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 21769 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21769/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 21769 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21769/
The information we have on file for 21769 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!