21770 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 21770:
2 × 5 × 7 × 311
2 × 5 × 7 × 311
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21770 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21770
- Cardinal: 21770 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, seven hundred seventy.
- Scientific notation: 2.177 × 104
Factors of 21770
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 325
Divisors of 21770
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 44928
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 23158
- 21770 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (23158) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1388
Bases of 21770
- Binary: 1010101000010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x550A
- Base-36: GSQ
Squares and roots of 21770
- 21770 squared (217702) is 473932900
- 21770 cubed (217703) is 10317519233000
square rootof 21770 is 147.5466028073
cube rootof 21770 is 27.9224042067
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21770?
- 21,770 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 2 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,770 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21770 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21770
- 21770 backwards is 07712
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21770's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21770 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 21770 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21770/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 21770 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21770/
The information we have on file for 21770 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!