21819 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 21819:
3 × 7 × 1039
3 × 7 × 1039
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 21819 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 21819
- Cardinal: 21819 can be written as Twenty-one thousand, eight hundred nineteen.
- Scientific notation: 2.1819 × 104
Factors of 21819
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 1049
Divisors of 21819
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 33280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11461
- 21819 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11461) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 10358
Bases of 21819
- Binary: 1010101001110112
- Hexadecimal: 0x553B
- Base-36: GU3
Squares and roots of 21819
- 21819 squared (218192) is 476068761
- 21819 cubed (218193) is 10387344296259
square rootof 21819 is 147.7125587077
cube rootof 21819 is 27.9433377939
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 21819?
- 21,819 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 3 minutes, 39 seconds.
To count from 1 to 21,819 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 21819 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 21819
- 21819 backwards is 91812
- 21819 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 21819's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 21819 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 21819 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/21819/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 21819 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/21819/
The information we have on file for 21819 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!