2187 is an odd composite number. It is composed of one distinct prime number multiplied by itself six times. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2187:
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3)
37(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2187 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2187
- Cardinal: 2187 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred eighty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 2.187 × 103
Factors of 2187
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 3
Divisors of 2187
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1093
- 2187 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1093) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1094
Bases of 2187
- Binary: 1000100010112
- Hexadecimal: 0x88B
- Base-36: 1OR
Squares and roots of 2187
- 2187 squared (21872) is 4782969
- 2187 cubed (21873) is 10460353203
square rootof 2187 is 46.7653718043
cube rootof 2187 is 12.9802461327
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2187?
- 2,187 seconds is equal to 36 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,187 would take you about thirty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2187 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2187
- 2187 backwards is 7812
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2187's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2187 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2187 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2187/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2187 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2187/
The information we have on file for 2187 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!