2200 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2200:
23 × 52 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 11)
23 × 52 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2200 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2200
- Cardinal: 2200 can be written as Two thousand, two hundred.
- Scientific notation: 2.2 × 103
Factors of 2200
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 18
Divisors of 2200
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5580
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3380
- 2200 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3380) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1180
Bases of 2200
- Binary: 1000100110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x898
- Base-36: 1P4
Squares and roots of 2200
- 2200 squared (22002) is 4840000
- 2200 cubed (22003) is 10648000000
square rootof 2200 is 46.9041575983
cube rootof 2200 is 13.0059144685
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2200?
- 2,200 seconds is equal to 36 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,200 would take you about thirty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2200 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2200
- 2200 backwards is 0022
- 2200 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2200's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2200 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2200 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2200/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2200 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2200/
The information we have on file for 2200 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!