221648 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 221648:
24 × 7 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 1979)
24 × 7 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 221648 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 221648
- Cardinal: 221648 can be written as Two hundred twenty-one thousand, six hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.21648 × 105
Factors of 221648
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1988
Divisors of 221648
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 491040
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 269392
- 221648 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (269392) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 47744
Bases of 221648
- Binary: 1101100001110100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x361D0
- Base-36: 4R0W
Squares and roots of 221648
- 221648 squared (2216482) is 49127835904
- 221648 cubed (2216483) is 10889086572449792
square rootof 221648 is 470.7950721917
cube rootof 221648 is 60.5184698747
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 221648?
- 221,648 seconds is equal to 2 days, 13 hours, 34 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 221,648 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 221648 cubic inches would be around 5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 221648
- 221648 backwards is 846122
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 221648's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 221648 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 221648 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/221648/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 221648 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/221648/
The information we have on file for 221648 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!