2232 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2232:
23 × 32 × 31(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 31)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2232 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2232
- Cardinal: 2232 can be written as Two thousand, two hundred thirty-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.232 × 103
Factors of 2232
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 36
Divisors of 2232
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4008
- 2232 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4008) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1776
Bases of 2232
- Binary: 1000101110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x8B8
- Base-36: 1Q0
Squares and roots of 2232
- 2232 squared (22322) is 4981824
- 2232 cubed (22323) is 11119431168
square rootof 2232 is 47.2440472441
cube rootof 2232 is 13.0686701543
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2232?
- 2,232 seconds is equal to 37 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,232 would take you about thirty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2232 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2232
- 2232 backwards is 2322
- 2232 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2232's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2232 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 2232 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2232/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 2232 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2232/
The information we have on file for 2232 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 2232, math, Factors of 2232, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 2232, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, two thousand, two hundred thirty-two.