2239 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 2239:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2239 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2239
- Cardinal: 2239 can be written as Two thousand, two hundred thirty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.239 × 103
Factors of 2239
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 2239
Divisors of 2239
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 2239 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2238
Bases of 2239
- Binary: 1000101111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x8BF
- Base-36: 1Q7
Squares and roots of 2239
- 2239 squared (22392) is 5013121
- 2239 cubed (22393) is 11224377919
square rootof 2239 is 47.3180726573
cube rootof 2239 is 13.0823178877
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2239?
- 2,239 seconds is equal to 37 minutes, 19 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,239 would take you about thirty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2239 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2239
- 2239 backwards is 9322
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2239's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2239 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2239 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2239/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2239 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2239/
The information we have on file for 2239 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!