2240513 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2240513:
11 × 149 × 1367
11 × 149 × 1367
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2240513 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2240513
- Cardinal: 2240513 can be written as Two million, two hundred forty thousand, five hundred thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 2.240513 × 106
Factors of 2240513
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 1527
Divisors of 2240513
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2462400
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 221887
- 2240513 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (221887) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2018626
Bases of 2240513
- Binary: 1000100011000000000001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x223001
- Base-36: 1C0SH
Squares and roots of 2240513
- 2240513 squared (22405132) is 5019898503169
- 2240513 cubed (22405133) is 11247147855030685697
square rootof 2240513 is 1496.8343261697
cube rootof 2240513 is 130.8526400797
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2240513?
- 2,240,513 seconds is equal to 3 weeks, 4 days, 22 hours, 21 minutes, 53 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,240,513 would take you about five weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2240513 cubic inches would be around 10.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2240513
- 2240513 backwards is 3150422
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 2240513's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2240513 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!