22842 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 22842:
2 × 35 × 47
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 47)
2 × 35 × 47(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 47)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 22842 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 22842
- Cardinal: 22842 can be written as Twenty-two thousand, eight hundred forty-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.2842 × 104
Factors of 22842
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 52
Divisors of 22842
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 52416
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 29574
- 22842 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (29574) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 6732
Bases of 22842
- Binary: 1011001001110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x593A
- Base-36: HMI
Squares and roots of 22842
- 22842 squared (228422) is 521756964
- 22842 cubed (228423) is 11917972571688
square rootof 22842 is 151.1357006137
cube rootof 22842 is 28.3733996781
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 22842?
- 22,842 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 20 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 22,842 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 22842 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 22842
- 22842 backwards is 24822
- 22842 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 22842's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 22842 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 22842 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/22842/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 22842 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/22842/
The information we have on file for 22842 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!