2300 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2300:
22 × 52 × 23
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 23)
22 × 52 × 23(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2300 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2300
- Cardinal: 2300 can be written as Two thousand, three hundred.
- Scientific notation: 2.3 × 103
Factors of 2300
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 2300
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5208
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2908
- 2300 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2908) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 608
Bases of 2300
- Binary: 1000111111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x8FC
- Base-36: 1RW
Squares and roots of 2300
- 2300 squared (23002) is 5290000
- 2300 cubed (23003) is 12167000000
square rootof 2300 is 47.9583152333
cube rootof 2300 is 13.2000612179
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2300?
- 2,300 seconds is equal to 38 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,300 would take you about thirty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2300 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2300
- 2300 backwards is 0032
- 2300 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2300's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2300 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2300 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2300/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2300 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2300/
The information we have on file for 2300 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!