2322 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2322:
2 × 33 × 43
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 43)
2 × 33 × 43(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 43)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2322 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2322
- Cardinal: 2322 can be written as Two thousand, three hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.322 × 103
Factors of 2322
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 2322
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2958
- 2322 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2958) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 636
Bases of 2322
- Binary: 100100010010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x912
- Base-36: 1SI
Squares and roots of 2322
- 2322 squared (23222) is 5391684
- 2322 cubed (23223) is 12519490248
square rootof 2322 is 48.1871352127
cube rootof 2322 is 13.2420148873
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2322?
- 2,322 seconds is equal to 38 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,322 would take you about thirty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2322 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2322
- 2322 backwards is 2232
- 2322 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2322's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2322 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!