2324 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2324:
22 × 7 × 83
(2 × 2 × 7 × 83)
22 × 7 × 83(2 × 2 × 7 × 83)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2324 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2324
- Cardinal: 2324 can be written as Two thousand, three hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.324 × 103
Factors of 2324
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 92
Divisors of 2324
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4704
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2380
- 2324 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2380) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 56
Bases of 2324
- Binary: 1001000101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x914
- Base-36: 1SK
Squares and roots of 2324
- 2324 squared (23242) is 5400976
- 2324 cubed (23243) is 12551868224
square rootof 2324 is 48.2078831727
cube rootof 2324 is 13.2458156955
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2324?
- 2,324 seconds is equal to 38 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,324 would take you about thirty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2324 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2324
- 2324 backwards is 4232
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2324's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2324 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2324 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2324/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2324 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2324/
The information we have on file for 2324 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!