23274 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 23274:
2 × 33 × 431
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 431)
2 × 33 × 431(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 431)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 23274 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 23274
- Cardinal: 23274 can be written as Twenty-three thousand, two hundred seventy-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.3274 × 104
Factors of 23274
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 436
Divisors of 23274
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 51840
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 28566
- 23274 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (28566) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5292
Bases of 23274
- Binary: 101101011101010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x5AEA
- Base-36: HYI
Squares and roots of 23274
- 23274 squared (232742) is 541679076
- 23274 cubed (232743) is 12607038814824
square rootof 23274 is 152.5581856211
cube rootof 23274 is 28.5511546649
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 23274?
- 23,274 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 27 minutes, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 23,274 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 23274 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 23274
- 23274 backwards is 47232
- 23274 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 23274's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 23274 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!