23441 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 23441:
11 × 2131
11 × 2131
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 23441 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 23441
- Cardinal: 23441 can be written as Twenty-three thousand, four hundred forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 2.3441 × 104
Factors of 23441
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 2142
Divisors of 23441
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25584
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2143
- 23441 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2143) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 21298
Bases of 23441
- Binary: 1011011100100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x5B91
- Base-36: I35
Squares and roots of 23441
- 23441 squared (234412) is 549480481
- 23441 cubed (234413) is 12880371955121
square rootof 23441 is 153.1045394493
cube rootof 23441 is 28.6192805263
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 23441?
- 23,441 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 30 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 23,441 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 23441 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 23441
- 23441 backwards is 14432
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 23441's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 23441 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 23441 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/23441/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 23441 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/23441/
The information we have on file for 23441 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!