23748 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 23748:
22 × 3 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 3 × 1979)
22 × 3 × 1979(2 × 2 × 3 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 23748 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 23748
- Cardinal: 23748 can be written as Twenty-three thousand, seven hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.3748 × 104
Factors of 23748
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1984
Divisors of 23748
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 55440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 31692
- 23748 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (31692) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 7944
Bases of 23748
- Binary: 101110011000100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x5CC4
- Base-36: IBO
Squares and roots of 23748
- 23748 squared (237482) is 563967504
- 23748 cubed (237483) is 13393100284992
square rootof 23748 is 154.1038610807
cube rootof 23748 is 28.7436785093
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 23748?
- 23,748 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 35 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 23,748 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 23748 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 23748
- 23748 backwards is 84732
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 23748's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 23748 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!