2385 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2385:
32 × 5 × 53
(3 × 3 × 5 × 53)
32 × 5 × 53(3 × 3 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2385 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2385
- Cardinal: 2385 can be written as Two thousand, three hundred eighty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.385 × 103
Factors of 2385
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 61
Divisors of 2385
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4212
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1827
- 2385 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1827) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 558
Bases of 2385
- Binary: 1001010100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x951
- Base-36: 1U9
Squares and roots of 2385
- 2385 squared (23852) is 5688225
- 2385 cubed (23853) is 13566416625
square rootof 2385 is 48.8364617883
cube rootof 2385 is 13.3607076489
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2385?
- 2,385 seconds is equal to 39 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,385 would take you about thirty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2385 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2385
- 2385 backwards is 5832
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2385's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2385 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2385 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2385/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2385 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2385/
The information we have on file for 2385 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!