2388 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2388:
22 × 3 × 199
(2 × 2 × 3 × 199)
22 × 3 × 199(2 × 2 × 3 × 199)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2388 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2388
- Cardinal: 2388 can be written as Two thousand, three hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.388 × 103
Factors of 2388
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 204
Divisors of 2388
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5600
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3212
- 2388 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3212) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 824
Bases of 2388
- Binary: 100101010100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x954
Squares and roots of 2388
- 2388 squared (23882) is 5702544
- 2388 cubed (23883) is 13617675072
square rootof 2388 is 48.8671668917
cube rootof 2388 is 13.3663072757
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2388?
- 2,388 seconds is equal to 39 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,388 would take you about thirty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2388 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2388
- 2388 backwards is 8832
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2388's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2388 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!