238993 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 238993:
23 × 10391
23 × 10391
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 238993 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 238993
- Cardinal: 238993 can be written as Two hundred thirty-eight thousand, nine hundred ninety-three.
- Scientific notation: 2.38993 × 105
Factors of 238993
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 10414
Divisors of 238993
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 249408
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10415
- 238993 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10415) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 228578
Bases of 238993
- Binary: 1110100101100100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3A591
- Base-36: 54EP
Squares and roots of 238993
- 238993 squared (2389932) is 57117654049
- 238993 cubed (2389933) is 13650719494132657
square rootof 238993 is 488.8691031349
cube rootof 238993 is 62.0576120749
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 238993?
- 238,993 seconds is equal to 2 days, 18 hours, 23 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 238,993 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 238993 cubic inches would be around 5.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 238993
- 238993 backwards is 399832
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 238993's digits is 34
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 238993 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 238993 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/238993/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 238993 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/238993/
The information we have on file for 238993 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!