23956 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 23956:
22 × 53 × 113
(2 × 2 × 53 × 113)
22 × 53 × 113(2 × 2 × 53 × 113)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 23956 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 23956
- Cardinal: 23956 can be written as Twenty-three thousand, nine hundred fifty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.3956 × 104
Factors of 23956
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 168
Divisors of 23956
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 43092
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 19136
- 23956 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (19136) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4820
Bases of 23956
- Binary: 101110110010100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x5d94
Squares and roots of 23956
- 23956 squared (239562) is 573889936
- 23956 cubed (239563) is 13748107306816
square rootof 23956 is 154.7772593115
cube rootof 23956 is 28.8273531281
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 23956?
- 23,956 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 39 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 23,956 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 23956 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 23956
- 23956 backwards is 65932
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 23956's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 23956 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!