24040 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 24040:
23 × 5 × 601
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 601)
23 × 5 × 601(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 601)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 24040 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 24040
- Cardinal: 24040 can be written as Twenty-four thousand and forty.
- Scientific notation: 2.404 × 104
Factors of 24040
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 608
Divisors of 24040
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 54180
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 30140
- 24040 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (30140) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 6100
Bases of 24040
- Binary: 1011101111010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x5DE8
- Base-36: IJS
Squares and roots of 24040
- 24040 squared (240402) is 577921600
- 24040 cubed (240403) is 13893235264000
square rootof 24040 is 155.0483795465
cube rootof 24040 is 28.8610075069
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 24040?
- 24,040 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 40 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 24,040 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 24040 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 24040
- 24040 backwards is 04042
- 24040 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 24040's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 24040 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 24040 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/24040/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 24040 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/24040/
The information we have on file for 24040 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!