2406 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2406:
2 × 3 × 401
2 × 3 × 401
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2406 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2406
- Cardinal: 2406 can be written as Two thousand, four hundred six.
- Scientific notation: 2.406 × 103
Factors of 2406
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 406
Divisors of 2406
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4824
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2418
- 2406 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2418) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12
Bases of 2406
- Binary: 100101100110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x966
- Base-36: 1UU
Squares and roots of 2406
- 2406 squared (24062) is 5788836
- 2406 cubed (24063) is 13927939416
square rootof 2406 is 49.0509938737
cube rootof 2406 is 13.3998069327
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2406?
- 2,406 seconds is equal to 40 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,406 would take you about forty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2406 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2406
- 2406 backwards is 6042
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2406's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2406 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!