24380 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 24380:
22 × 5 × 23 × 53
(2 × 2 × 5 × 23 × 53)
22 × 5 × 23 × 53(2 × 2 × 5 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 24380 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 24380
- Cardinal: 24380 can be written as Twenty-four thousand, three hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 2.438 × 104
Factors of 24380
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 83
Divisors of 24380
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 54432
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 30052
- 24380 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (30052) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5672
Bases of 24380
- Binary: 1011111001111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x5F3C
- Base-36: IT8
Squares and roots of 24380
- 24380 squared (243802) is 594384400
- 24380 cubed (243803) is 14491091672000
square rootof 24380 is 156.1409619543
cube rootof 24380 is 28.9964323793
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 24380?
- 24,380 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 46 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 24,380 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 24380 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 24380
- 24380 backwards is 08342
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 24380's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 24380 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 24380 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/24380/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 24380 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/24380/
The information we have on file for 24380 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!