2438128 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty divisors.
Prime factorization of 2438128:
24 × 7 × 11 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2438128 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2438128
- Cardinal: 2438128 can be written as Two million, four hundred thirty-eight thousand, one hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.438128 × 106
Factors of 2438128
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 1999
Divisors of 2438128
- Number of divisors d(n): 40
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5892480
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3454352
- 2438128 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3454352) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1016224
Bases of 2438128
- Binary: 10010100110011111100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2533F0
- Base-36: 1G99S
Squares and roots of 2438128
- 2438128 squared (24381282) is 5944468144384
- 2438128 cubed (24381283) is 14493374227930673152
square rootof 2438128 is 1561.4506076081
cube rootof 2438128 is 134.5918721133
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2438128?
- 2,438,128 seconds is equal to 4 weeks, 5 hours, 15 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,438,128 would take you about six weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2438128 cubic inches would be around 11.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2438128
- 2438128 backwards is 8218342
- 2438128 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 2438128's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2438128 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 2438128 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2438128/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 2438128 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2438128/
The information we have on file for 2438128 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 2438128, math, Factors of 2438128, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 2438128, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, two million, four hundred thirty-eight thousand, one hundred twenty-eight.