24492492122121 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 24492492122121:
32 × 172 × 970392(3 × 3 × 17 × 17 × 97039 × 97039)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 24492492122121 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 24492492122121
- Cardinal: 24492492122121 can be written as Twenty-four trillion, four hundred ninety-two billion, four hundred ninety-two million, one hundred twenty-two thousand, one hundred twenty-one.
- Scientific notation: 2.4492492122121 × 1013
Factors of 24492492122121
Divisors of 24492492122121
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 37581908262951
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13089416140830
- 24492492122121 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13089416140830) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 11403075981291
Bases of 24492492122121
- Binary: 1011001000110100110100100101011101000000010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x16469A4AE809
- Base-36: 8OJP1FK09
Squares and roots of 24492492122121
- 24492492122121 squared (244924921221212) is 599882170352159245977538641
- 24492492122121 cubed (244924921221213) is 14692609331551108040406936622406368377561
24492492122121 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 4948989
cube rootof 24492492122121 is 29040.9615855387
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 24492492122121?
- 24,492,492,122,121 seconds is equal to 778,785 years, 25 weeks, 3 days, 1 hour, 55 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 24,492,492,122,121 would take you about one million, nine hundred forty-six thousand, nine hundred sixty-three years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 24492492122121 cubic inches would be around 2420.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 24492492122121
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 24492492122121 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 4 December 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 24492492122121 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 4 December 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/24492492122121/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 24492492122121 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/24492492122121/
The information we have on file for 24492492122121 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 24492492122121, math, Factors of 24492492122121, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 24492492122121, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, twenty-four trillion, four hundred ninety-two billion, four hundred ninety-two million, one hundred twenty-two thousand, one hundred twenty-one.