2460 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2460:
22 × 3 × 5 × 41
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 41)
22 × 3 × 5 × 41(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2460 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2460
- Cardinal: 2460 can be written as Two thousand, four hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 2.46 × 103
Factors of 2460
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 51
Divisors of 2460
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7056
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4596
- 2460 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4596) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2136
Bases of 2460
- Binary: 100110011100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x99C
- Base-36: 1WC
Squares and roots of 2460
- 2460 squared (24602) is 6051600
- 2460 cubed (24603) is 14886936000
square rootof 2460 is 49.5983870705
cube rootof 2460 is 13.4993140939
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2460?
- 2,460 seconds is equal to 41 minutes.
To count from 1 to 2,460 would take you about forty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2460 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2460
- 2460 backwards is 0642
- 2460 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2460's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2460 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!