248680 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 248680:
23 × 5 × 6217
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 6217)
23 × 5 × 6217(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 6217)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 248680 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 248680
- Cardinal: 248680 can be written as Two hundred forty-eight thousand, six hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 2.4868 × 105
Factors of 248680
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 6224
Divisors of 248680
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 559620
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 310940
- 248680 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (310940) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 62260
Bases of 248680
- Binary: 111100101101101000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x3CB68
- Base-36: 5BVS
Squares and roots of 248680
- 248680 squared (2486802) is 61841742400
- 248680 cubed (2486803) is 15378804500032000
square rootof 248680 is 498.6782529849
cube rootof 248680 is 62.8849837313
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 248680?
- 248,680 seconds is equal to 2 days, 21 hours, 4 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 248,680 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 248680 cubic inches would be around 5.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 248680
- 248680 backwards is 086842
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 248680's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 248680 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!