248946 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 248946:
2 × 3 × 41491
2 × 3 × 41491
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 248946 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 248946
- Cardinal: 248946 can be written as Two hundred forty-eight thousand, nine hundred forty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.48946 × 105
Factors of 248946
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 41496
Divisors of 248946
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 497904
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 248958
- 248946 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (248958) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12
Bases of 248946
- Binary: 111100110001110010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x3CC72
- Base-36: 5C36
Squares and roots of 248946
- 248946 squared (2489462) is 61974110916
- 248946 cubed (2489463) is 15428207016094536
square rootof 248946 is 498.9448867361
cube rootof 248946 is 62.9073973351
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 248946?
- 248,946 seconds is equal to 2 days, 21 hours, 9 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 248,946 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 248946 cubic inches would be around 5.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 248946
- 248946 backwards is 649842
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 248946's digits is 33
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 248946 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!