248958 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 248958:
2 × 32 × 13831
(2 × 3 × 3 × 13831)
2 × 32 × 13831(2 × 3 × 3 × 13831)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 248958 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 248958
- Cardinal: 248958 can be written as Two hundred forty-eight thousand, nine hundred fifty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.48958 × 105
Factors of 248958
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 13836
Divisors of 248958
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 539448
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 290490
- 248958 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (290490) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 41532
Bases of 248958
- Binary: 111100110001111110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x3CC7E
- Base-36: 5C3I
Squares and roots of 248958
- 248958 squared (2489582) is 61980085764
- 248958 cubed (2489583) is 15430438191633912
square rootof 248958 is 498.9569119673
cube rootof 248958 is 62.9084080989
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 248958?
- 248,958 seconds is equal to 2 days, 21 hours, 9 minutes, 18 seconds.
To count from 1 to 248,958 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 248958 cubic inches would be around 5.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 248958
- 248958 backwards is 859842
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 248958's digits is 36
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 248958 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!