2500 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fifteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2500:
22 × 54
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5)
22 × 54(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2500 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2500
- Cardinal: 2500 can be written as Two thousand, five hundred.
- Scientific notation: 2.5 × 103
Factors of 2500
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 2500
- Number of divisors d(n): 15
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5467
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2967
- 2500 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2967) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 467
Bases of 2500
- Binary: 1001110001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x9C4
- Base-36: 1XG
Squares and roots of 2500
- 2500 squared (25002) is 6250000
- 2500 cubed (25003) is 15625000000
2500 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 50
cube rootof 2500 is 13.5720880829
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2500?
- 2,500 seconds is equal to 41 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,500 would take you about forty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2500 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2500
- 2500 backwards is 0052
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2500's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2500 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2500 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2500/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2500 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2500/
The information we have on file for 2500 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!