25148 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 25148:
22 × 6287
(2 × 2 × 6287)
22 × 6287(2 × 2 × 6287)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 25148 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 25148
- Cardinal: 25148 can be written as Twenty-five thousand, one hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 2.5148 × 104
Factors of 25148
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 6289
Divisors of 25148
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 44016
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 18868
- 25148 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (18868) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 6280
Bases of 25148
- Binary: 110001000111100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x623c
Squares and roots of 25148
- 25148 squared (251482) is 632421904
- 25148 cubed (251483) is 15904146041792
square rootof 25148 is 158.5812094795
cube rootof 25148 is 29.2977645093
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 25148?
- 25,148 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 59 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 25,148 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 25148 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 25148
- 25148 backwards is 84152
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 25148's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 25148 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!