25256 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 25256:
23 × 7 × 11 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 41)
23 × 7 × 11 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 25256 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 25256
- Cardinal: 25256 can be written as Twenty-five thousand, two hundred fifty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.5256 × 104
Factors of 25256
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 61
Divisors of 25256
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 60480
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 35224
- 25256 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (35224) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 9968
Bases of 25256
- Binary: 1100010101010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x62A8
- Base-36: JHK
Squares and roots of 25256
- 25256 squared (252562) is 637865536
- 25256 cubed (252563) is 16109931977216
square rootof 25256 is 158.9213642025
cube rootof 25256 is 29.3396451065
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 25256?
- 25,256 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 25,256 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 25256 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 25256
- 25256 backwards is 65252
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 25256's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 25256 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 25256 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/25256/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 25256 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/25256/
The information we have on file for 25256 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!