25261 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 25261:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 25261 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 25261
- Cardinal: 25261 can be written as Twenty-five thousand, two hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 2.5261 × 104
Factors of 25261
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 25261
Divisors of 25261
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25262
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 25261 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 25260
Bases of 25261
- Binary: 110001010101101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x62ad
Squares and roots of 25261
- 25261 squared (252612) is 638118121
- 25261 cubed (252613) is 16119501854581
square rootof 25261 is 158.9370944745
cube rootof 25261 is 29.3415811289
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 25261?
- 25,261 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 1 minute, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 25,261 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 25261 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 25261
- 25261 backwards is 16252
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 25261's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 25261 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!