2530 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2530:
2 × 5 × 11 × 23
2 × 5 × 11 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2530 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2530
- Cardinal: 2530 can be written as Two thousand, five hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 2.53 × 103
Factors of 2530
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 41
Divisors of 2530
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5184
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2654
- 2530 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2654) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 124
Bases of 2530
- Binary: 100111100010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x9E2
- Base-36: 1YA
Squares and roots of 2530
- 2530 squared (25302) is 6400900
- 2530 cubed (25303) is 16194277000
square rootof 2530 is 50.2991053599
cube rootof 2530 is 13.6261607181
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2530?
- 2,530 seconds is equal to 42 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,530 would take you about forty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2530 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2530
- 2530 backwards is 0352
- 2530 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2530's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2530 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!