2596 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2596:
22 × 11 × 59
(2 × 2 × 11 × 59)
22 × 11 × 59(2 × 2 × 11 × 59)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2596 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2596
- Cardinal: 2596 can be written as Two thousand, five hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.596 × 103
Factors of 2596
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 72
Divisors of 2596
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5040
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2444
- 2596 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2444) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 152
Bases of 2596
- Binary: 1010001001002
- Hexadecimal: 0xA24
- Base-36: 204
Squares and roots of 2596
- 2596 squared (25962) is 6739216
- 2596 cubed (25963) is 17495004736
square rootof 2596 is 50.9509568115
cube rootof 2596 is 13.7436334163
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2596?
- 2,596 seconds is equal to 43 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,596 would take you about forty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2596 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2596
- 2596 backwards is 6952
- 2596 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2596's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2596 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2596 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2596/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2596 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2596/
The information we have on file for 2596 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!