26016 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 26016:
25 × 3 × 271
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 271)
25 × 3 × 271(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 271)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 26016 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 26016
- Cardinal: 26016 can be written as Twenty-six thousand and sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 2.6016 × 104
Factors of 26016
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 276
Divisors of 26016
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 68544
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 42528
- 26016 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (42528) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 16512
Bases of 26016
- Binary: 1100101101000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x65A0
- Base-36: K2O
Squares and roots of 26016
- 26016 squared (260162) is 676832256
- 26016 cubed (260163) is 17608467972096
square rootof 26016 is 161.2947612293
cube rootof 26016 is 29.6310363529
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 26016?
- 26,016 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 13 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 26,016 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 26016 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 26016
- 26016 backwards is 61062
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 26016's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 26016 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 26016 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/26016/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 26016 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/26016/
The information we have on file for 26016 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!