26113 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 26113:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 26113 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 26113
- Cardinal: 26113 can be written as Twenty-six thousand, one hundred thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 2.6113 × 104
Factors of 26113
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 26113
Divisors of 26113
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 26114
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 26113 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 26112
Bases of 26113
- Binary: 1100110000000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x6601
- Base-36: K5D
Squares and roots of 26113
- 26113 squared (261132) is 681888769
- 26113 cubed (261133) is 17806161424897
square rootof 26113 is 161.5951731953
cube rootof 26113 is 29.6678168697
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 26113?
- 26,113 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 15 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 26,113 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 26113 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 26113
- 26113 backwards is 31162
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 26113's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 26113 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 26113 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/26113/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 26113 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/26113/
The information we have on file for 26113 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 26113, math, Factors of 26113, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 26113, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, twenty-six thousand, one hundred thirteen.