26240 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 26240:
27 × 5 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 26240 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 26240
- Cardinal: 26240 can be written as Twenty-six thousand, two hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 2.624 × 104
Factors of 26240
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 9
- Sum of prime factors: 48
Divisors of 26240
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 64260
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 38020
- 26240 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (38020) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 11780
Bases of 26240
- Binary: 1100110100000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x6680
- Base-36: K8W
Squares and roots of 26240
- 26240 squared (262402) is 688537600
- 26240 cubed (262403) is 18067226624000
square rootof 26240 is 161.9876538505
cube rootof 26240 is 29.7158353657
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 26240?
- 26,240 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 17 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 26,240 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 26240 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 26240
- 26240 backwards is 04262
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 26240's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 26240 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 26240 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/26240/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 26240 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/26240/
The information we have on file for 26240 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 26240, math, Factors of 26240, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 26240, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, twenty-six thousand, two hundred forty.