2632 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2632:
23 × 7 × 47
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 47)
23 × 7 × 47(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 47)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2632 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2632
- Cardinal: 2632 can be written as Two thousand, six hundred thirty-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.632 × 103
Factors of 2632
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 56
Divisors of 2632
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5760
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3128
- 2632 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3128) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 496
Bases of 2632
- Binary: 1010010010002
- Hexadecimal: 0xA48
- Base-36: 214
Squares and roots of 2632
- 2632 squared (26322) is 6927424
- 2632 cubed (26323) is 18232979968
square rootof 2632 is 51.3030213535
cube rootof 2632 is 13.8068718837
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2632?
- 2,632 seconds is equal to 43 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,632 would take you about forty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2632 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2632
- 2632 backwards is 2362
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2632's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2632 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2632 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2632/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2632 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2632/
The information we have on file for 2632 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!