2642262 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 2642262:
2 × 3 × 7 × 53 × 1187
2 × 3 × 7 × 53 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2642262 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2642262
- Cardinal: 2642262 can be written as Two million, six hundred forty-two thousand, two hundred sixty-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.642262 × 106
Factors of 2642262
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1252
Divisors of 2642262
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6158592
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3516330
- 2642262 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3516330) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 874068
Bases of 2642262
- Binary: 10100001010001010101102
- Hexadecimal: 0x285156
- Base-36: 1KMS6
Squares and roots of 2642262
- 2642262 squared (26422622) is 6981548476644
- 2642262 cubed (26422623) is 18447080240994328728
square rootof 2642262 is 1625.5036142685
cube rootof 2642262 is 138.2479265069
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2642262?
- 2,642,262 seconds is equal to 4 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 57 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,642,262 would take you about six weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2642262 cubic inches would be around 11.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2642262
- 2642262 backwards is 2622462
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 2642262's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2642262 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2642262 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2642262/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2642262 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2642262/
The information we have on file for 2642262 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!