2645 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 2645:
5 × 232
(5 × 23 × 23)
5 × 232(5 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2645 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2645
- Cardinal: 2645 can be written as Two thousand, six hundred forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.645 × 103
Factors of 2645
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 2645
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3318
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 673
- 2645 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (673) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1972
Bases of 2645
- Binary: 1010010101012
- Hexadecimal: 0xA55
- Base-36: 21H
Squares and roots of 2645
- 2645 squared (26452) is 6996025
- 2645 cubed (26453) is 18504486125
square rootof 2645 is 51.4295634825
cube rootof 2645 is 13.8295662393
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2645?
- 2,645 seconds is equal to 44 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,645 would take you about forty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2645 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2645
- 2645 backwards is 5462
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2645's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2645 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2645 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2645/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2645 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2645/
The information we have on file for 2645 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!